"At Kid's Club, you can choose what you want to do. You can go outside while your best friend goes to the 'Cove'."
"Where Learning and Curiosity Meet Fun and Adventure"
Minds In Motion 1/2 Day Kindergarten Enrichment
Minds in Motion at SHED Children’s Campus
Give your child the gift of participating in an enrichment program that has been complementing Andover’s 1⁄2 day Kindergarten program for
Days: choose 2 or 3 days (Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday)
Hours: 11:15am -3:00pm
Your child will:
· enjoy a small classroom environment, with an 8:1 teacher/student ratio
· build upon the classroom experience by exploring the Andover community
(points of interest include the Andover Historical Society and Addison
Gallery of Art)
· be encouraged to explore and question, while enjoying creative “hands on
· thrive in a stress free environment, having time to think and problem solve
· have an opportunity to practice social skills in a safe environment, while
building friendships with children from different Andover neighborhoods
· have many opportunities to be outside (playing active games, enjoying
activities in our safe, enclosed courtyard and exploring our unique Outdoor
· learn about sustainability by participating in gardening, composting and
· participate in activities that promote science, technology, engineering and
math (STEM) skills
· will spend time in an Atelier (Art Room) with an Atelierista (Art Teacher) as
they explore clay, watercolors, tempra, acrylics, fabric, paper and more
For more information, please contact Bette Lynch @ 978-623-8460 or at blynch [at] shedinc [dot] org to schedule a tour.